Download SSC JE Admit card 2017 for All Regions
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to organize Written Examination for Junior Engineer Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts from 01 to 04 March 2017. Here you can download the admit card of SSC JE Exam 2016 and check important details.Latest News:
SSC JE Admit card 2017
CR, NWR & ER regions had released the admit card now. Other regions will make it available soon.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2016Important dates:
- Download Admit card for written exam: in Feb 2017
- Date of Written Examination: 01 to 04 March 2017
Website for more details
About SSC Jr. Engineer Admit card 2017The admit card of SSC JE 2016 is available for CR, NWR, ER regions. Other regions will release soon.
SSC JE 2016 Admit card Download
|Sr. No.||State||Region||Direct link|
|1||Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttrakhand||North||Download|
|3||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Download|
|4||West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern||Know Roll No. & Appli. status|
|5||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern||Call letter|
|6||Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||Southern||Admission Certificate|
|7||Karnataka, Kerla||KKR region||Download|
|8||Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North-Western||Download|
|9||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central|| Download|
Selected candidates are to be posted in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (pre-revised).
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will organize Junior Engineer Competitive Examination. The test is to be held as a computer based examination (CBE) on 01 to 04 March 2017. Now SSC JE Exam Admit card are going to be released around 2-3 weeks prior to exam. The admission letter should be downloaded to get an eligible entry to the test centre.
SSC JE Admit card 2017
Staff Selection Commission will organize an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts on above dates. Registered candidates have to download SSC JE admit cards from here the official website ssc.nic.in to appear for the exam.
Admit card release date: Feb 2017
Download SSC JE Admit card 2017 for SSC SR, NR, NWR, NER, MPR, ER, WR, SR, KKR All regions
All the important details like Reporting time, exam venue, roll number, date and time etc. had been mentioned in them. Earlier Staff Selection Commission had invited applications for Junior Engineer Recruitment exam notification. The posts and vacancies are as follows:
1. Central Water Commission: Junior Engineer (Civil)
2. Central Water Commission: Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
3. CPWD: Junior Engineer (Civil)
4. CPWD: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
5. Department of Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
6. MES: Junior Engineer(Civil)
7. MES: Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
8. MES: Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
9. Farrakka Barrage (Project): Junior Engineer (Civil)
10. Farrakka Barrage (Project): Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)
11. Central Water Power Research Station: Junior Engineer (Civil)
12. Central Water Power Research Station: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
13. Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval): Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) –(Mechanical)
14. Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval): Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance)-(Electrical)
|SSC JE Exam Pattern 2017|
|Papers||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|Paper-I Objective type||(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning - 50 marks (ii) General Awareness - 50 marks (iii) Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical) - 100 marks||200||2 hours|
|Paper-II Conventional Type||Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part – B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hours|
The written examination is to be conducted through online mode this time. Earlier it used to be held through pen & paper mode (offline).